Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RVing in the Eighties...

So earlier I posted about our RV trip as kids with the promise of some photos!  Well here we are starting out on our trip...My parents, Leslie and Geoff, my brother, Kyle and I with our family friends, Joyce and her three kids, Audrey, Charlie and Will.  By looking at this photo, I definitely think this is the middle of our trip as we all look a little worn out!




The previously mentioned, most memorable moment of our first rv trip, the magnets on our cabinets didn't work so well and every time we went around a corner, we had to hold the doors shut!



A quick stop at Colonial Williamsburg, to stamp out some bricks...



It must have been hot in Virginia...as I can't remember my dad ever relaxing like this before....could have been all the kids driving him crazy!


Audrey and I, in our preteen glory pretending we can drive too!


1 comment:

  1. that's one great adventure you had. nice RV and great images as well.

    ReplyDelete