Monday, November 23, 2009

RVer Profile: Renee

Did someone say road trip?!! Count me in. I can’t wait to get the show on the road. East coast to the west coast baby that’s what I’m talking about. This trip has been a long time in the making. I can remember planning my trip across America back in elementary school. I was a pioneer, a wagon leader I was guiding my party of settlers to Oregon.

Well it’s time to hit the trail again, but this time I’d like to trade in the 4 axel wagon for luxury RV and a group of my closest amigos. You have already gotten to know the rest of the gang so here is a little about me…
I grew up in New Hampshire “live free or die” and moved to Boston after college “go sox!”. I spent the last 9 years working in marketing. I started working as a promotional sales representative for Guinness, Pilsner Urquell, Amstel Light, Mike’s Hard Lemonade and Jack Daniels. I quickly learned that I loved marketing and I wanted to start a career of it. My first full-time gig was for zipcar. I was responsible for growing the brand in Boston.

After many ziptrips I left for a job at glaceau…the makers of smartwater and vitaminwater. I was the Southern New England Marketing Manager. I educated, entertained and hydrated consumers with samples of the most delicious electrolyte enhanced water on the planet.

I recently moved to Charlottesville, Virginia with my awesome bf Keith and put my zipcar hat back on to launch the largest car sharing program at UVA.

I also work at Veritas, a local winery and vineyard. I’m learning everything there is to know about wine…in vino veritas!


As you can see being the brand is what I am all about. I take a brand and put it on my back. Does your brand need a piggyback? I’m ready for my next brand challenge!


In my spare time I like to travel, attend theme parties, make pottery, dress my dog up in silly costumes, go bike riding, hiking and hit the slopes.

1 comment:

  1. i see why it took so long...look at all those pics! just watching what everyone else does and then bump yours up by 25%. looks great!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete