Monday, November 9, 2009

RVer Profile: Michelle

Five faces up top on the banner - what about the people behind those faces? First up for their blog profile: Michelle! Here's her response to "can you all write up a little blurb about yourselves?"



"What to say about me.... hmmm...

I'm a VP of the U.S. Asset Servicing branch at BNY Mellon, mainly working on Foundation and Endowment clients. I manage a staff of 30 people. I've worked here since I graduated college, for about 9+ years now. I communicate with my staff, clients, investment managers and internal groups on a daily basis. I travel about once a month to see clients face to face, for due diligence, to work on new projects or to promote new products/services. I also like long walks on the beach and am always down for grabbing a cocktail!

Does that work? ;-) ha ha! Let me know if you need me to explain more. I don't have any marketing experience, I hope I'm not kicked off the RV."

No comments:

Post a Comment